This has somewhat become a tradition for me now, every year I goto PAX, I make a post about the travel cosmetics.
Packing very little so hard for me so here’s what I ended up bringing this year. Always try to bring travel sizes to save space, looking back I think I’ve slowly improved on this.
· Yves Saint Laurent Instant Eye Make-up Remover
· Murad Essential-C Cleanser – I don’t really like this at all, I don’t feel it did a good enough job of cleaning. But it was a travel size and I haven’t used it prior to this trip.
· Murad Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – Need that extra SPF!
· boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel – It’s pretty decent.
· Nature Republic Hawaiian Fresh Pore BB – Love this BB but I don’t think I can get this anymore.
· PERIPERA Peri`s Tint Marker
· PERIPERA Peri’s Tint Crayon
· Majolica Majorca Lash King BK999 2015 edition – My love for lash king is everlasting.
· Majolica Majorca Lash Bone Primer – Amazing! I didn’t like it at first but once I got hang of it, it’s awesome.
· Benefit Gimme Brow
· MIZON dark shine conceal for eyes yellow shine
· Kiss Me heroine make smooth liquid eyeliner
· Canmake Perfect Brown Eyes 03 Glitter Brown
· Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder – This has made such a difference in my life since I’ve started using it and I bought back ups in case. It is now a staple in my routine.
· Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek RD 414
Looking back, I have brought along Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek RD 414 & Canmake Perfect Brown Eyes every trip. Haha. I love Puff de Cheek RD 414, it is by far the best color. Canmake on the other hand, I seldom use but it’s like my goto travel item because it’s compact and can’t go wrong with browns.
I’m also a huge fan of Peripera lip products now, I only ended up using the tint marker and not the tint crayon but I’m going to tell you the color pay off of the crayon is insane. I need them in all the colors.