Another year ahead into 2016. I have been MIA as of late. You know, things, grown up life, pure laziness.
• happy with my savings
• almost finished knitting a cardigan, maybe a week more and I’ll be done!
• watch a ton of tv series, notable ones : season finale of Downton Abbey, Da Vinci’s Demons, Versailles & The Strain
• played FFXIV on & off, met Masayoshi Soken again at PaxPrime
• work had its ups & downs
• my playlist consisted of a lot of Oblivion Dust, UVERworld & FFVIX OSTs
• learnt the basics of weaving
• save more money
• knit 2 pairs of socks & 1 cardigan at least
• want a ps4 when ffxiv & persona 5 comes out this year
• draw/color more
• be more healthy & more workout time
• spend more time with my babies & convince them to love strawberries
• cook more
Just a few things I will be doing this year, among many other things too of course. Let’s have another wonderful year!