Technically, it is RoseRoseShop Haul#3. #2 was a mini haul for my mom. I did a slightly larger haul this time since I was running low on a lot of things. Now I still feel I should have bought more cleansers.
• BEYOND – Purifying Facial Foam
• THE FACE SHOP – White Seed Real Whitening Face Mask
• Mamonde – Safflower & Seeds Eye Care Patch
• NATURE REPUBLIC – Cotton Armpit Kit
• INNISFREE – Eco Beauty Tool 100% Natural Jelly Jeju Cleansing Sponge
• A’PIEU – Apple Acid Visible Peeling Gel
• ARITAUM – Bamboo Charcoal Peeling Gel
• Mamonde – Flower Essential Mask – 2pcs No.Water Whitening (Lily)
• Mamonde – Flower Essential Mask – 2pcs No.Whitening (Magnolia)
• THE FACE SHOP – Black Yeast Peel Off Pack
• It’s SKIN – Power 10 Formula Propolis
• NATURE REPUBLIC – Hawaiian Fresh Pore BB – 30ml No.21 Bright Skin
• Holika Holika – Supercara No.03 Super Long
• ETUDE HOUSE Color Pop Tint Mini #P12 #P08 #P09
• ETUDE HOUSE – Tint my Brows No.01 Gray Brown
• Various samples
I originally bought 2 new BB creams to try out, PERIPERA – Cover BB Foundation – No.021 being the other one. But the shade I wanted is discontinued! Sad! I’ve always wanted to try a BB cream from peripera, oh well maybe next time. A few new mask sheets, all whitening ones. The Etude House mini color pop are so cute & so mini. I was kind of surprised at how tiny they were but I think it’s perfect, I get bored using 1 color for too long and it’s a great way to like try them out though I am not sure if these shades are available in the regular sized ones. Oh, the NATURE REPUBLIC – Hawaiian Fresh Pore BB also tiny imo, fits in the palm of my hand. The NATURE REPUBLIC – Cotton Armpit Kit I bought on a whim due to curiosity. I’ve also been meaning to try a Korean brand mascara. I’ve all about Japanese mascaras so it’s time to see how Korean one hold up. Can’t wait to use everything really. I’ve already opened up and started on the BEYOND – Purifying Facial Foam before I ended took these photos. LOL Not to mention that was the most expensive item($17.34) of them all. Usually cleansers tend to range from the wildly $2 to $10ish. I wanted to see why Beyond products were so much more expensive and how great this cleanser can possibly be.
Samples given out seem to be pre packed in 5s. I was given 2 packs but sadly, they were the same sets. Boo~
Oh! I just realized after finishing this post that I missed a product during my photographing stage as I stare at it sitting here on my desk : TONYMOLY – Natural Bubble Swallow’s Nest Foam Cleanser.
All of these lovely items can be purchased from RoseRoseshop. I find myself shopping there more than any other shops for my Korean hauls these days.